21 Years and Counting!!
On Thursday July 12, 2007, Mike and I will celebrate our 21st wedding anniversary!
Wow! Don't we look young? I can not believe that it has been 21 years since Mike and I got married! I still FEEL young! How can I have been married for 21 years and have three kids ages 13 and 7? It has been an amazing journey. Good times and bad, and definitely a lot of laughs. If I was to try and recap, I wonder what it would look like! Let's see:
- 21 years of marriage
- 3 wonderful children
- 2 dogs
- 2 cats
- 2 rats
- 1 apartment
- 1 rent house (20 years later and it STILL has not been painted LOL!)
- 2 homes
- 5 vehicles (monte carlo, trans am, the family wagon, the T-Bird and the Van)
- 1 company truck
- weddings - too many to count
- births - lots!
- funerals - don't want to count these
- Mike's 30th birthday party!
- 3 trips to Disneyland
- 10th Wedding Anniversary at Del Frisco's
- a new Millenium
- Adult Baseball games - Mike
- Soccer, Baseball, Football and Band - Jason
- Dance and Gymnastics - Megan
- Soccer and Speech class - Ryan
- Handbell Choir and twins club - Jamie
That is really just the highest level synopsis. There are so many good and funny times that I wish I could re-create here. But it is just too much to recap in a single post. Suffice it to say that I hope that Mike and I have at least another 21 years together.



8 comments:
happy anniversary!!!
Jamie/Mike, your Mom says Happy Anniversary to you two as well. I think you are both so lucky to have found each other. We are proud of you and all your accomplishments. We love you both. I think you should celebrate your special day by having dinner somewhere. Love and hugs, Mom AND dAD
Happy Anniversary. It never dawned on me that you and my sister share the same anniversary!! Plus the fact that your's is exactly one month before mine and the little one's birthday. Hope you had a good day!!
Thanks for visiting. Looks like you have a very nice family there, such cuties.
I didn't know you started a blog! I may need to start a blogger page too. hmmm... :-)
I LOVE these pictures! Cracks me up...
(BTW, Jon was out of town for work last week, which is why I have been pretty non-existent and just now getting around to this.)
Congrats on 21 years! What a great example.
-Amber
(as well as Jon, Caleb, and Jacob)
Jamie, congrats on your anniversary. Ours was the next day, Friday the 13th, but Dean and I've only been married 5 years. We've got a ways to go. I loved seeing your wedding photos! How cute are you guys!
Just stumbled upon your blog... I know this is late but Happy Anniversary! Me and My husband just celebrated our 1st this past Sunday.
Good morning Crew - loved the newest artical. You provide good information, I really enjoy reading it. I enjoyed looking at the two of you from 21 yrs ago - quite a lovely and happy loving couple. Don't you think? Your Mom
Post a Comment