Learners Permits-- July 3rd
July 3rd - a day to be remembered. Jason and his friends Cody and Dylan (from baseball) and all us moms - met at the local DMV to get their Driving Learners Permits.
7:30 a.m. walking up to stand in line. Dylan (left), Jason (center) and Cody (right) I think these looks are a combination of the early hour and embarrassment that I was taking their picture to commemorate the day!
Below: We are too cool to have our pictures taken !

3 comments:
Soon it will be "Son I need a gallon of milk will you go get us a some." Or "I need this or that to make dinner--can you go get..." I know I am just glad my son can now pump the gas and I don't have to get out of the car. LOL :p
Elizabeth
You will so be letting him run errands for you when he gets his license!!!
Lynn
That is awesome!! I love the pictures!
THanks for your comment on my blog.
Post a Comment